- USB cable for connecting a Thinkware Rear Camera to Thinkware Dash Cams.
- The X550 and F750 use a straight-tipped USB plug.
- The F770 requires a special cable with a right angle USB plug, as it is necessary for working with the Thinkware F770.
- The F800, F800 PRO, Q800PRO and Q1000 use a similar but different right angle USB plug to the F770. This means that these cables are not compatible with any unit but the ones specified
- The connecting cables are around 7.6m or 25' long each.
- The F200 Pro uses a USB-Analog connection. This is different than the Analog-Analog connection required for FA200, and earlier F200 models.
Thinkware Rear Camera Connecting Cable
Professional Installation Available
Get it professionally installed by our dash cam technicians in Richmond, BC. Certain restrictions apply. Learn more