Dear friends and family,
On behalf of the BlackboxMyCar Team, our hearts and thoughts are with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. In truth, we all are. At BlackboxMyCar we hold ourselves to a high standard of transparent communication with customers and like you. In these uncertain times, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees remains our top priority. Therefore, I’d like to share some immediate steps and safety measures we have implemented.
We are taking the following precautions to ensure we can continue to uphold our responsibility to you:
- High sanitization standards in our retail office, warehouse, and service centre, with increased sanitation and hand-washing protocols. Masks and gloves are available on site for staff use.
- Handshake Free Zone. We have asked staff not to shake hands with guests, customers and any person who might visit us at our location.
- We are restricting our garage, warehouse, and shipping centre to authorized staff only.
- Closing storefront and made remote work arrangements for non-essential staff to facilitate social distancing.
- We are making every effort to ensure the products you need are available and we are working closely with our suppliers and delivery partners to meet your needs and to get your order out as quickly as possible.
As North America’s #1 dash cam experts, our top priority has been and will continue to be, our customers and employees as well as those in our supply chain. We will be monitoring this situation closely and are prepared to take additional precautions. In the meantime, we will be temporarily closing our storefront and have made remote working arrangements for all non-essential staff. Our Sales team will be working remotely to assign you online: phone, email, and Live Chat.
We have also made changes to our Install Service Centre booking procedure. We will not be accepting any booking questions via our online booking form until further notice - all bookings will need to be done directly from email@example.com. This will allow us to space out the appointments to ensure social distancing as well as eliminate all pay-in-person or exchange of cash between our staff and our customer(s).