Here are the instructions to format your Micro SD card through the Blackvue viewer (Windows). This is a good option if your camera doesn't allow on-device formatting or if you need to format a 64GB+ card to FAT32.
How to :
- Go to https://www.blackvue.com/downloads/ and download the Blackvue Viewer appropriate for your Operating system.
- Install the Blackvue Viewer and open the program
- This window will be visible, from which, Select “Format” in the navigation bar
- Select your SD Card Drive and Click OK
- This message will pop up when the SD card has been successfully formatted. Your SD card is now ready now be inserted into your Blackvue camera.