- 12V Cigarette Charging Cable (1.5m / 5') for 5A charging with a cigarette socket in the vehicle. There are two variants available. One for the original Cellink B, and the other for the newly released Cellink NEO
- ACC Hardwire Charging Cable (3m / 10') for 7A charging when tapped into fuse box (add-a-fuse recommended)
- Power Output Cable with Cigarette Socket (9cm / 3.5 inches). Can be cut for use with direct hardwire dashcams as well
- Power Output Cable unspliced (1.5m / 5 feet) (three wires - ACC/Battery/GND)
- Power Output Cable with spliced hardwire cable (4.5m / 15 feet) (for Thinkware, BlackSys, and other direct hardwire dash cams)
*The Power Output Cable has 3 wires coming out of it which can be used if your dashcam doesn't allow parking mode unless a hardwire kit is used. The colour coding is as follows: Yellow = Battery/Constant, Red = ACC/Ignition Switched, Black = Ground. Read more here.