- 12V Cigarette Charging Cable (1.5m / 5') for 5A charging with a cigarette socket in the vehicle. There are two variants available. One for the original Cellink B, and the other for the newly released Cellink NEO
- ACC Hardwire Charging Cable (3m / 10') for 7A charging when tapped into fuse box (add-a-fuse recommended)
- Power Output Cable with Cigarette Socket (1.5m / 5'). Can be cut for use with direct hardwire dashcams as well
- Power Output Cable unspliced (three wires - ACC/Battery/GND)
- Power Output Cable with spliced hardwire cable (for Thinkware, BlackSys, and other direct hardwire dash cams)
*The Power Output Cable has 3 wires coming out of it which can be used if your dashcam doesn't allow parking mode unless a hardwire kit is used. The colour coding is as follows: Yellow = Battery/Constant, Red = ACC/Ignition Switched, Black = Ground. Read more here.
We make sure you’re covered from every angle so you'll be happy with your purchase. Here is what we do for you:
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Buy it & try it! If you're not happy with your dash cam, we can help.Lowest Price Match!
Price match with us if you find a lower price online or in retail.Hassle-Free Support
Get professional help from our in-house specialists for your dash cam even after 2 years after purchase.In-House Support
We won't ask you to contact manufacturers or distributors, unlike major retailers like Best Buy.