We recently shared a video of a reckless shuttle bus driver on the sea to sky highway, caught by our close friend and customer on a 2-Channel Blackvue Dash Cam. Since then, the story was picked up by various local news sources and we have a number of updates to share with our followers:
- The RCMP has launched an investigation thanks to the dash cam footage and taken a statement from our friend as a witness
- The driver could be chargedc with driving without due care and consideration
- The bus company has been identified as Vancouver Minibus
- The driver has reportedly been terminated from his position at Vancouver Minibus
- Other witnesses have come forward after seeing the video and recognizing the bus, some which were drivers in the oncoming lane that were almost hit by the bus
To read more on the story, check out these links!
For 2-channel dash cams, check out our collection page here!